- b2sdk.scan.scan.zip_folders(folder_a, folder_b, reporter, policies_manager=<b2sdk.scan.policies.ScanPoliciesManager object>)
Iterate over all of the files in the union of two folders, matching file names.
Each item is a pair (file_a, file_b) with the corresponding file in both folders. Either file (but not both) will be None if the file is in only one folder.
- Return type:
yields two element tuples
- class b2sdk.scan.scan.AbstractScanResult
Some attributes of files which are meaningful for monitoring and troubleshooting.
- abstract classmethod from_files(*files)
- class b2sdk.scan.scan.AbstractScanReport
Aggregation of valuable information about files after scanning.
- class b2sdk.scan.scan.CountAndSampleScanReport(counter_by_status=<factory>, samples_by_status_first=<factory>, samples_by_status_last=<factory>)
Scan report which groups and counts files by their AbstractScanResult and also stores first and last seen examples of such files.
- counter_by_status: Counter
- samples_by_status_first: dict[AbstractScanResult, tuple[FileVersion, ...]]
- samples_by_status_last: dict[AbstractScanResult, tuple[FileVersion, ...]]
- __init__(counter_by_status=<factory>, samples_by_status_first=<factory>, samples_by_status_last=<factory>)